Thenumber1z Posted February 10, 2010 Report Posted February 10, 2010 I am looking to change out the hifonics 5 1/4" components in my front doors, and was woundering what I should go with. I have been looking into the "Rockford Fosgate T1652-S" set, I think it's the same one's Steve has in the Tahoe. But was woundering if there was a better option. They will be running off of my Kicker 650.4 I don't want to spend no more than around 200.00 1991 Nissan 300zx JVC KD-HDR50 (2)Kicker L7 10's Custom enclosure(Entire hatch) Hifonics 1606D (Subs) Kicker 650.4 (Mids & Highs) Hifonics ZXi 5.2C (Front) Kicker 07DS600 (Rear)
skittlesRgood Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 rainbow slx, cdt ef-51, arc audio fd5000. all good brands at $200. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.