Sonic Electronix

Trying to decide on some stuff

So I'm going to have about $1,500 to do a system.

I am most likely going to be getting Two DC Audio LVL4XL 18's $650. So after that I will still need a Amp,wire,alt,mids and highs,battery. I am also thinking about getting a hifonics colossus from a member on here to power the two 18's(For now,Would upgrade the amp later when I have more moneys) What amp and mids and highs would you recommend that would fit in my budget? I may have a little more than $1,500 but it would be $1,800 TOPS. Ive been looking into two AQ22000s or one amp that could power both...

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

So I'm going to have about $1,500 to do a system.

I am most likely going to be getting Two DC Audio LVL4XL 18's $650. So after that I will still need a Amp,wire,alt,mids and highs,battery. What amp and mids and highs would you recommend that would fit in my budget? I may have a little more than $1,500 but it would be $1,800 TOPS. Ive been looking into two AQ22000s or one amp that could power both...

Grab the the want to sell section, saw lvl 4 s in raw masses in the last weeks, for arround 250 each, saw batts as well, and maby u can drop the price a little bit for some other funstuff.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived