Sonic Electronix

If my truck was together I'd meter it for you but I've got shit scattered everywhere. lol You can try Prestige Customs & Autosound on Causeway I think they had a meter at one time. If you don't mind a little drive there was a place I found >here< that charges $20 for 3 runs on the meter but their site isn't working for me so I don't know if they are still open.

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

If my truck was together I'd meter it for you but I've got shit scattered everywhere. lol You can try Prestige Customs & Autosound on Causeway I think they had a meter at one time. If you don't mind a little drive there was a place I found >here< that charges $20 for 3 runs on the meter but their site isn't working for me so I don't know if they are still open.

where you from in LA

TermLab 148.9 @ 39hz BURP

148.8 on music

where you from in LA
I'm in Metairie. Last I heard Cory wasnt spending much time at the shop so I don't know what he could/would be able to do but I'm sure there would be someone at the shop that could meter it for you if they do have a meter.

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

I'm in Metairie. Last I heard Cory wasnt spending much time at the shop so I don't know what he could/would be able to do but I'm sure there would be someone at the shop that could meter it for you if they do have a meter.

yea... if they have a meter well damn YOu dont think like Mobile one has any or do we have any type of sound competitions around here???

TermLab 148.9 @ 39hz BURP

148.8 on music

I don't think Mobile 1 has a meter. They don't really do may big builds anymore as far as I know, so I guess they don't really think it would be a worth while investment. The next show that I know of is the Import Face-off on 2-28. It's at No Problem Raceway, so it's a pretty far drive. Actually, that's why my truck is in pieces, trying to get ready for that. link

Edited by Blue_C1500