the accord models:

ex: vtec, more horses/torque, same color exterior trims, dual exhausts, trunk/hoods with shocks, alloy rims, power windows/locks

lx/dx: non-vtec, less horse/torque, black trims, single exhausts, trunks/hoods with lift hangers, hub caps

dx differs in that of lx is dx has no power windows/locks.

this is all off of my head, so i could be wrong somewhere. models are 5th gen accords, could be more but not sure.

you listed the Si from civic so i think that's the civic's highest model in the US(?)

iirc, civic ex only comes with a tach. but certain years may differ.

maybe some civic guys will chime in...

xplod.jpg

refs: chode69, superduper

The Si is the top civic model. To my knowledge i have heard of SiR which if i remember right is the Si in Canada. The Si have 4 wheel disc brakes, along with power window/lock, cc, tach, along with the DOHC vtec.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

The Si is the top civic model. To my knowledge i have heard of SiR which if i remember right is the Si in Canada. The Si have 4 wheel disc brakes, along with power window/lock, cc, tach, along with the DOHC vtec.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

ex accords have 4 wheel disc

EX/SI in the civic along with the EX in the accord have a sun roof also. My grandmother just bought a accord a couple years ago 05 and she got the LX rather than the EX because she didnt want a sunroof. So i assume the sunroof is standard equipment.

EX/SI in the civic along with the EX in the accord have a sun roof also. My grandmother just bought a accord a couple years ago 05 and she got the LX rather than the EX because she didnt want a sunroof. So i assume the sunroof is standard equipment.

every ex doesnt havea sunroof its an option