just made this custom box for my wifes orion hcca. video now added

Those 10" HCCA's are beast! I had one before my 2 15's. I had to recone it b/c it blew, but it was very simple. And that port is not too small. It looks good.

I thought Orion rated the 10's at 1500 rms and 3000 max..? I'd made a smaller box if you plan to use 3K watts.

the box the sub came in when i bought it said 4000 watts right on the box.. but i do see that websites say they are only 3000 max.. i have no ideal why but i do no my box was new from the store and said 4000 watts..

but yeah.. the port is 2'' open all the way around. it goes back 10'' and goes down the box 29''.. its 2'' wide all the way around..

and i was informed by some knowledgable people on here that since im only going about 1200-1400 watts rms that i should go with a bigger box then the 2 cf store bought mass produced box i originally had inorder to get better sound..

its a beast but i still cant upload the damn video.

my wife listens to mainly old school metal and some oldies from the 50's.. she is only 25. im 28 we have 2 beautiful kids and our first own house we bought 2 yrs ago in pa.. im going to be on this forum alot more..

stay tuned for my new topic of the recon struction of my 95 bonneville sle.. i got 4 15'' kicker l7 subs in a 9.5 cubed box in the trunk ported thru the back seat.. with 2 zx2500.1 amps. im going for a wall build and a battery upgrade with a second alternator..

4 15'' kicker L7 subs ( only 2 being used right now )

1 kicker zx2500.1 ( another soon 2 come )

box is 9.5 cubic feet slot portd thur the back seat

1 kicker zx650.4 amp powering 4 10'' ev dl10x mids ( rear deck )

1 kicker zx350.4 power 4 8'' beyma 8mi100 mid/highs ( 1 on each door )

2 runs of zero gauge wire ( about 60 feet total. )

big 3 done in zero gauge kicker wire

3 runs of 4 gauge for voice amps and eq' and crossover

2 kinetik hc1800 batteries in the trunk and 1 optima yellow top under the hood

260 amp irragi high output alternator ( soon to be 2 alt's )

alpine cda 9856 ipod headunit

kicker kx3 3 way crossover & a old school alpine 3342 digital 11 band sound field processor eq.

( search for ( 88bonnsse ) on youtube.com to see my videos..