Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Blade type


sqsux

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does it matter what I cut MDF with? My dad insists on cutting the wood for my box, but wont do it because he doesn't know if he can use just any blade.

Edit : 3/4 thick

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Posted

any fine cut wood blade will be the ticket

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Posted
any fine cut wood blade will be the ticket

Lol he said he has no clue what that is, oh well i'll just make him do it. Thanks for the fast reply bro.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Posted

just use a decent wood blade, you'll be fine.

R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up.

New Project

[top secret]

149.0 db on music driver window open; so close

I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean....

I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3023 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...