Second Skin Audio

Keep Blowing Subs..need Help

yea thats a good idea...we just need a amount that he has to work with. but those sub ideas wouldwork pretty well with the amp hes got.

ok well just a rough estimate, i can spend around maybe 300 for 2 subs and wood...if thats not enough let me know

btw, what are ssds?

is there any tuts on making a custom box?

thx for all the help guys

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

Ur very welcome for the help man. thse ppl on this thread have helped me through alot and its time i do some helping. just read threads and ull learn alot too. anyways ssds are Fi audio subs. They are really good subs for the price u pay for them.

Ur very welcome for the help man. thse ppl on this thread have helped me through alot and its time i do some helping. just read threads and ull learn alot too. anyways ssds are Fi audio subs. They are really good subs for the price u pay for them.

i tried searching the net for fi audio and i pretty much got nothing...is it like a shop brand?

Edited by kevinb721

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

thanks for that man, i guess i should do a little more searching next time lol.

okay so i think i can afford that, 2 of those would definatly bump right?

is there anything on here about building a custom enclosure? i need to make one in a tight space, my trunk is a bit small.

thanks for all the info guys

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

ok well just a rough estimate, i can spend around maybe 300 for 2 subs and wood...if thats not enough let me know

btw, what are ssds?

is there any tuts on making a custom box?

thx for all the help guys

Go to the member builds section of the forum and read all the threads...after that you should be able to build a pretty nice box. I didn't know anything about boxes when I joined the site and for a while I would just study all the other guys work and ask questions. Before too long, I learned a thing or two.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz