Any one have a pair of JL12w3d2's?

Ben G.

Does anyone have a pair or one of these subs listed above? I am wanting to buy a pair or one of these subs. I want a pair really bad! Like i said befor in the title...they need to be JL 12" w3d2...not v2..I do not want d4's Need to be 2 ohms.. If anyone has a pair please let me know. Thanks guys. =)

that sux my boy has a set of dual 4's

Greg,
Triple C Auto Niagara Falls NY

Under construction
2002 Chevy Suburban

pioneer 8000NEX

3 Sets of ARC Audio 6000 components in custom front doors

2 Powerbass midrange in center council

4 Super tweets

2 Focal 900.6 6 channels

4 American Bass VFL Comp 15's (currently running 2)

DC 12.0k

DC Power dual alt bracket

2 XS Power D3400's under the hood

3 C&D technologies 110ah in rear

along with multiple runs of 0 AWG OFC

that sux my boy has a set of dual 4's

Ya? That blows! Nothing wrong with the 4ohm version, I just need the 2ohm version because i have a pair already and was thinking about getting another pair and running 4 of them! I think that would be a wicked set up. I think it is really cool that you and your son are both into car audio. Thats the kind of dad i would like to be. Did you teach him everything, or did he teach you?

Ya? That blows! Nothing wrong with the 4ohm version, I just need the 2ohm version because i have a pair already and was thinking about getting another pair and running 4 of them! I think that would be a wicked set up. I think it is really cool that you and your son are both into car audio. Thats the kind of dad i would like to be. Did you teach him everything, or did he teach you?

lolololol no as in my friend that works with me has them my sons only 4 i sure hope he didnt teach me everything i know....... but i will damn sure be teaching him

Greg,
Triple C Auto Niagara Falls NY

Under construction
2002 Chevy Suburban

pioneer 8000NEX

3 Sets of ARC Audio 6000 components in custom front doors

2 Powerbass midrange in center council

4 Super tweets

2 Focal 900.6 6 channels

4 American Bass VFL Comp 15's (currently running 2)

DC 12.0k

DC Power dual alt bracket

2 XS Power D3400's under the hood

3 C&D technologies 110ah in rear

along with multiple runs of 0 AWG OFC

lolololol no as in my friend that works with me has them my sons only 4 i sure hope he didnt teach me everything i know....... but i will damn sure be teaching him

Haaaaa! lol my bad! my bad! lol thats funny....Ya...I'm looking for a pair of these or I am thinking just going with a JL W7 13. I have an opp. to buy a w3 18 too...lol Idk wat to do...But ya thats sooooo cool that your going to be teaching your son everything there is about car audio, really that will make you guys really close..lol You said he is 4? Does he already like ur boom booms?