Sonic Electronix

hunting for soundstream info?

ok so the new local shop moved in to town and they swear by soundstream ond only soundstream my buddy works over there and says they get pissy if he sells anytihng else so what im wondering who builds there higher end subs or speakers in general and who has amps fom the same build house that are basically the same?these guys are kinda brand whores i mean they actually tried to joke my boy for running DLS amps and Fi free air subs in an altima very similar to scott bawilda(sp) so my goal is not to make them look stupid but to make them realize that soundstream is no different than the rest of the companies out there buying the same thing with different logos.

if you don't want to do a soundstream system then don't go to them personally I like there subs they perform very well and they hold a record for one sub and one amp but if the name brand thing is puttin you off there are alot of good companies out there some more well known than others check hang around here and you will be exposed to alot of different brands

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

ah! ok yeah my buddy is a authorized soundstream dealer but he does'nt go around acting like a soundstream nut hugger sounds like this guy is more of a douce bag than anything else

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

well sorta he definatly has a closed minded im the shit kinda complex you know the type his shit is the shit he would have done it better kinda guy but doesnt seem to have a good idea of what is really avalible out in the bigger world outside his shop brands.i love the low key stuff that most people never hear of that is real good stuff. so if can suggesst a product comparable to his and show to him its the same rebranded stuff then my goal is accomplished it is not to make him or the shop look bad just to info them to open there eyes a bit.

I find it weird that stereo shop owners are so closed minded and willing to put down any brand.

Im on team soundstream and grizz is a good guy, I like my xxx-6500's and I dont think anything else is like them, but I heard the lanzar optidrives are. They also make most of their own subs

HHR

(2) 15 DC Soundlab Lvl4XL SPL's

(1) Soundstream XXX-15000D

(9) XS Power D1000's

XS Power - Soundstream

SS N/W 155.1 db and climbing

I have to agree with 18inchjeepin. I'm also on Team SoundStream and I love my xxx-4000d (soon to be more than one) and splx subs. Grizz is a great team leader. I know the build house is over seas, but, not sure if any other company shares the same unless it's Epsilon (SoundStream, Kole, Power Acoustik, PPI, and I think Farenheit)

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Archived