I wanna build a computer

and if that 23" 140 bux monitor is to much, i highly recommend running dual montiors(I am) you can find 17"-20" flat monitors for like 50 bux on craiglist... im running a 23" with a 19". shit looks sexy no lie, run them duals!!

i got gateway pc.

i would rather get a Mac, they're very reliable!!!!! and dont get viruses like pc.

and if that 23" 140 bux monitor is to much, i highly recommend running dual montiors(I am) you can find 17"-20" flat monitors for like 50 bux on craiglist... im running a 23" with a 19". shit looks sexy no lie, run them duals!!

i got gateway pc.

i would rather get a Mac, they're very reliable!!!!! and dont get viruses like pc.

lol i run mac daily.. trust me, there is no such thing as a virus free operating system

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

damn newls that comp you layed out gave me a boner hahaha

Im lookin to upgrade as well so im gonna watch this for more suggestions

Edited by wildcard4040
i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

how much time can you give me? Im at work, so I might/will get a call while I do this for you.......

CPU- CORE i5 750

ATI 5850 VIDEO CARD W/HDMI

ASUS P7P55D MOTHERBOARD SKT1156

PCP&C PSU 750W

PATRIOT 4GB DDR3 MEM

LITE-ON BLU RAY PLAYER/CDRW/CD-ROM DRIVE

1TB HDD WDD

ALL THIS COMES TO 991$ ON NEWEGG, AND THIS WILL BE A FUCKING SSSSWWWEEEEEEEEEEET PC BUILD BROTHA! That video card I chose for you will rock any video game made with blazing speed, and so will that CPU. obviously I can make a few hundred drop from this but so will the speed/performance of the PC. I dont know if you have "GAMING" in mind, but if you do, dont go less then what I picked out, you'll be sorry. all you need to add is a monitor, and case, those YOU NEED to pick out as there are SO MANY "PERSONAL" type of tastes, that what I like, you may not.....

thanks man, any chance you could link to each component? i went to new egg and for example i typed in "ATI 5850" of " ASUS P7P55D" and it came back with a bunch that had those numbers. Im not really sure which ones you were looking at.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

case

would this case work?

Edited by PUNKYOU007

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

That is a link to a mobo. That kind of defeats the purpose of socket 1156. Paying around 300 dollars for a board for that socket is not worth it. Try to get one of the pro's or evos.

fixedded

d(-__-)b