I'm not familiar with the fuse ratings on the Brutus... But the (Maxsonics) Hifonics amps don't do what they claim. Realistically, you'd be getting closer to 900, if you are lucky at 1 ohm.... But you're not getting 1200 watts out of that amp at 14 volts. It's not that hifonics/ maxsonics products aren't good, they are just over rated 20-30% A bunch of people run Hifonics amps and love them.

Granted this isn't your amp, but it's just for an example.

http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/...20;t=011743;p=0

You could put 500-600 Unclipped RMS per CVR in a sealed box and they will take it. Wouldn't recommend sending them that much in a ported box, at least for the average person.

that thread is 5 years old, hifonics could have easily improved the amp since then. ive always heard that they do put out rated power but have never tested one to say for sure.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

So this is a bit over due, but I have done some work on the civic.

*Replaced diesel amp w/ Kicker 200w 4chan

*Flipped subs to be firing into the cabin

*New Kenwood Excelon KDC-X993 head unit (no more line-converter!)

*Dash kit

*Another set of aux cables to the rear so I didnt have to split the signal to the subs

Should have pics up by Sunday, can't promise anything tomorrow because I have the SAT. Wish me luck!