Question about my system

ok my current setup is

1 jl w7 12"

32hz box i made

diesel audio NS1600.2 running about 760-800rms bridged (yes i have it bridged, didnt wanna underpower sub) "yes i know offbrand amp i got from my brother for free".

jvc headunit

4 gauge wire from bat to amp.

i bought a yellow top optima today because my lights would flicker a lot, it seemed to help out a lot i do notice it does flicker a little but not noticeable unless you actually are stupid enough to stare at it.

i hooked up my optima from batt from hood + to batt to back +

then - back bat to chasis and grounded out the amp also.

heres my actual question

my other jl w7 is on its way from jl from recone im gonna build the box for it @ 32hz and another new amplifier probably a SAZ 2000D, running @ 1.5ohms probably doing around 1800rms to the subs.

my question is im probably running about 4,000rms total in system thats after i get my other jl from recone, since i added this batt to the back will i get voltage drops? will my lights start diming again? cuz b4 i bought this batt my lights were dimming like crazy until i bought an extra batt.

is it straining my alt just by the setup i have now? its a 110amp stock/ or will it strain it even more with my second sub?

i havent did big3 yet because my wires are kind of hard to get to ect. but i will once it starts warming up.

sorry if i dont make sense im in a hurry to get to bed.

2 JL W7's @ 1.5ohms - SOLD

Soundstream PCX2000D - SOLD

Yellow top Optima - SOLD

Stock Alt

148db @ 36hz

What kind of battery did you add on? Even if it is a huge battery, running 4,000 RMS all together, you will definitely need a H/O alt. I would get a H/O alt first, and after you install everything, test to see how your voltage does. Then start adding batteries. My guess though, even if the extra battery you added was huge, you are going to need a H/O alt, and another 1-3 batteries (depending on size).

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived