Second Skin Audio

Box build question

thumpintundra

ok guys so a buddy of mine wants me to help him build a box for his infinity sub since i'm better at building stuff and whatnot. anyways the plan is to build a box to go under the driverside rear seat...i want to port this box, but i don't know how to measure out all the things such as HZ, port length, port volume, etc. i want to slot port it as well so any advice from you seasoned box builders would be greatly appreciated..also where to locate the port would be helpful too!

ok guys so a buddy of mine wants me to help him build a box for his infinity sub since i'm better at building stuff and whatnot. anyways the plan is to build a box to go under the driverside rear seat...i want to port this box, but i don't know how to measure out all the things such as HZ, port length, port volume, etc. i want to slot port it as well so any advice from you seasoned box builders would be greatly appreciated..also where to locate the port would be helpful too!

max dims? itll be tough to fit ANY sub under the front seat of a car in a ported box.? what size is the woofer? how do you want it to sound?

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

nah man sorry i meant the driver side rear seat...i want it to bump pretty good...it's a 10" i know i can get it under there and suprisingly the sub only calls for 1 cube for a ported box and i know i can get a cube under there easily...i was just curious about how to build ported boxes in general ya know what i mean?

Archived