Single Din DVD HU

Are there any Single Din DVD head units out? I am looking for basically your normal headunit, only one that plays DVD's and has video input/output.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

That's what im looking for but those look, i dont know, kinda crappy.

Basically what im thinking about doing is putting a 12" screen in my dash and having a nice CD/DVD receiver in the center console. Just have to find one that decent.

I would like to have something that's Ipod compatible, has HD radio built in or as an add on, usb port would be nice, hard drive, good preout votage and a decent eq. those are things i would like but i know i wont find something with all of them.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

boo PS3 boo

actually i have a mini PC laying around and i wanted to go that route but i know if i put a PC I will end up spending way too much money. Cause i would want a bluray player which means a $700 1080p screen.

d(-__-)b

anybody ever used one of these?

KD-AVX77

or

KD-AVX40

Edited by PUNKYOU007

d(-__-)b

pioneer just released these dont think they have a street date yet but they look better than the jvc's and when we sold the jvc's they sounded like poop.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Pro...ivers/MVH-P8200

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Pro...ers/MVH-P8200BT

the only difference i could tell between these is bluetooth. for $60 more the bt is worth it.

so you have some first hand experience with the JVC's i listed?

d(-__-)b