Sonic Electronix

k guys i have magnum got two planet audio 15's i think 1700 watts rms a piece i only have a 500 watt mono on them currently but im no hearing the words in my music that loud, i got the special edition magnum with boston door speakers and what not so should i get a multi channel amp to push the door speakers or get tweeters?

thanks

get other (better) speakers and a 4 ch amp

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

k guys i have magnum got two planet audio 15's i think 1700 watts rms a piece i only have a 500 watt mono on them currently but im no hearing the words in my music that loud, i got the special edition magnum with boston door speakers and what not so should i get a multi channel amp to push the door speakers or get tweeters?

thanks

also if u guys know how to make a jensen uv8 louder or put new skins on it id appreciate it

u shouldnt hear words through ur subs LOL....

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

well yea but i hear words through those too so how do i fix that? and i need to make my door speakrs louder!!

there should be a switch on your amp that says LPF FULL HPF, switch it to LPF and set the settings around 70-80hz

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

nice truck and yea thats wat im sayin any ideas for a nice mono 2 push to 1700 watt rms subs?

thanks i love my truck and thats the same kind of ?'s i ask. all i have is a kenwood x1200m mono block pushing 8 Rockford P2 12's i recommend that amp just cause ive beat the shit out of it and it pushes all of them great. i had it on two type r 12's and pushed them without sweating. ive looked at some audioque's and spec to price i want to give them a try. just a thought

1995 Honda Accord Coupe

still building only thing done is big three and one run of stinger 0 gauge.

Feedback

2r2boxz.png