hey guys i found something that might be useful to all the bass heads out there. every1 knows you should put some kind of damping on your body panels and any where you can get rattles of your car. every1 also knows how much $$$ that stuff cost even for the small amounts. i found something that works just as good and costs way less. now i know it may sound retarded or low tech as hell but it does work. i found out that roofing membrane that you use to put on the roofs of houses works pretty damn good to absorb rattles. it comes in big rolls and it has an adhesive backing to make it stick. and the price you pay for a lot of this stuff is about the same as the price for a few square feet of the real stuff. i know it sounds goofy as hell but the shit works great. try it if you dont believe me but i think youl be surprised. :good:

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

its is that stuff that looks kinda like sand paper? or like wut u use on skateboards lol yeah i heard of that.... :)

no ur thinking of something totally different. what im talking about is sorta like a thick piece of dynamat or something like that. its made out of somekind of rubber

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

its called peel n stick

you can find it at your local hardware store, sometimes even with aluminum backing

most of it is asphalt, which stinks and falls off. if you get lucky and find a butyl version, its actually decent, although usually thinner than dynomat, and it comes like 6 inches wide.

we've known about this for like a decade, but thanks anyway ;)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC