Live Streaming Help

Alright, I just need some help.

In a few weeks, my church will be broadcasting their Easter service online via uStream, and have asked me to help with it.

Anyway, we've determined that we want to use my personal HD camera, but we're not sure how to go about doing it.

There are no drivers that allow the camera (Sony CX100/B) to be used as a live video feed to a PC, so we'll have to do it some other way.

Here's what I just kinda threw down for a sec.

0224002310.jpg

The camera can do video output while recording, through mini HDMI, or Component.

Obviously, as the pic shows, we wish to have the video going from the Camera, to the PC, but we're not sure what kind of device to do that with, so I would like some suggestions.

Note, this is going to be through a laptop, so a capture card that requires installation into a PC tower is not an option.

Also, the little "Record to HDD (Not Required)" note is not needed. I wasn't thinking at the time... The camera can do video out, while still recording, so we can record on the camera itself.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT