Kinda wish this song wasnt so damn clipped

Pretty sure its clipped anyway, lines go all the way to the top and bottom of the scope in WMP and it gets really distorted. Its called "Bass to be murdered by" and no idea who its by

http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#bass%20to%20be%20murdered%20by

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

Hella good track, but yeah I agree with you, clipped and distorted to hell. Maybe you could send the link over to Decaf. Maybe he can fix it up and work his magic.

I was thinking about that but wasnt sure if he does requests. Is the only way to help the clipping to slow it down? Ive just noticed all his songs are slowed so I wasnt sure if thats how he does it or if he just likes it slow

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

This song is awesome as hell! Sounds like shit though! I am gonna do some searching to find a better copy. I might even try to remake this in FL Studios, Won't sound 100% exact but will be close.

01 Crown Vic

Kenwood HU

iPad mounted

MTX 1501D amp

2 12" MTX 7500 subs

Stock alt and batt

http://www.youtube.com/user/jasonleshuk/videos

I was thinking about that but wasnt sure if he does requests. Is the only way to help the clipping to slow it down? Ive just noticed all his songs are slowed so I wasnt sure if thats how he does it or if he just likes it slow

I'm pretty sure he does requests...but I'm not sure how he get's rid of clipping. I believe he uses Audacity and just lowers the bass levels. But I may be wrong.

"Everytime I ride by, she like the way the jet black Caddilac shine, make her say Oh My..."

2 Pioneer 12"s

Pioneer Amp

Pioneer Headunit

This song is awesome as hell! Sounds like shit though! I am gonna do some searching to find a better copy. I might even try to remake this in FL Studios, Won't sound 100% exact but will be close.

Hell yeah man. I can't wait to hear it.

"Everytime I ride by, she like the way the jet black Caddilac shine, make her say Oh My..."

2 Pioneer 12"s

Pioneer Amp

Pioneer Headunit

Actually, slowing down the song will make the clipping worse since it will last longer. Decaf does do amazing work on his songs, but it isn't possible to get rid of all clipping. IIRC he has a disclaimer somewhere saying that some of his songs may be clipped but it is only for a very quick time, less than a second. If you have Audacity you can open the song up in it, look onto the left where it has the -/+ where you can adjust the gain. You can move it below zero into the negatives which helps songs sometimes with clipping, it won't get rid of all the clipping; if any at all.

But I do know that he searches a lot trying to find the cleanest version of a song before doing his magic to it. Because it is impossible to get fully rid of clipping

Edited by kl0wn

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Actually, slowing down the song will make the clipping worse since it will last longer. Decaf does do amazing work on his songs, but it isn't possible to get rid of all clipping. IIRC he has a disclaimer somewhere saying that some of his songs may be clipped but it is only for a very quick time, less than a second. If you have Audacity you can open the song up in it, look onto the left where it has the -/+ where you can adjust the gain. You can move it below zero into the negatives which helps songs sometimes with clipping, it won't get rid of all the clipping; if any at all.

But I do know that he searches a lot trying to find the cleanest version of a song before doing his magic to it. Because it is impossible to get fully rid of clipping

Yeah, I knew you could do some of it with Auducity. But yeah, clipping is a bitch..

2 Pioneer 12"s

Pioneer Amp

Pioneer Headunit