Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know what you're trying to say, but the truth is it's messed up.

That's like the kid from Simpsons that points and laughs when something bad happens to someone. Taking a picture of oogling someone elses misfortune is sad. Get a hobby, create something, read, but I wouldn't want to see that.

If you enjoy seeing the fires and death why don't you volunteer and help instead of following them and watching them work?

Finally some people that understand.

This IS my "hobby" :|

I am still in school for another 70 days, afterward I do plan on joining (volunteer) ;)

I don't/wouldn't enjoy seeing death, I never said that I wanted to see her dead.. it was just a general..statement (?)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 434 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...