Sonic Electronix

I have a Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD in dash head unit with SWL/SWR, FL/FR rca preouts. I currently have a monoblock amp using the SWL/SWR to power my 1 12 inch sub. I also have a 4 channel amp that is all set up except for the rcas. Currently I want to run the 4 channel amp as a 2 channel amp powering 2 aftermarket speakers in the front. How do I go about connecting the rcas from the head unit to the 4 channel amp. Do I use the FL/FR and run them to channels 1 and 2 rca inputs?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/pictures_new.php?id=17373&picture_id=238743&source=ebay

(Picture of the RCA preouts on my head unit)

I have a Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD in dash head unit with SWL/SWR, FL/FR rca preouts. I currently have a monoblock amp using the SWL/SWR to power my 1 12 inch sub. I also have a 4 channel amp that is all set up except for the rcas. Currently I want to run the 4 channel amp as a 2 channel amp powering 2 aftermarket speakers in the front. How do I go about connecting the rcas from the head unit to the 4 channel amp. Do I use the FL/FR and run them to channels 1 and 2 rca inputs?

Thanks

http://www.sonicelec...743&source=ebay

just run the front two channels of the amp to the speakers....as so you only need to run the front rcas from the deck to the channel 1/2 input of the amp

1996 S-10 Blazer

Kenwood DNX-6140

(2)Kinetik HC2000

(2)US Amps MD3Dv2

US Amps MD42v2

(4)Hertz HCX-165 (front doors)

(2)Hertz HL-70 (dash)

(2)Hertz HT-25 (dash)

(2)Hertz SX-380D

Thanks

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/pictures_new.php?id=17373&picture_id=238743&source=ebay

Thanks for the response! Also the amp is labeled Chan 4, Chan 3, Chan 2, Chan 1 going from left to right. When connecting the 2 front speakers to channel 1 and 2 to the amp, do i switch the setting from 4 channel to 2 channel on the amp? Or do I use the "Bridge" label on the amp when only hooking up 2 speakers.

Use channel 1 and channel 2.And you could change it from 4 channel to 2 channel although i dont think there would be a difference.

Thanks for all the help, everything is hooked up and working but I have an annoying engine/alternator noise coming from these two speakers. Anyone have an idea as to why this is happening? I made a good solid ground.