Sonic Electronix

Ok... im really confused on what will be louder?

btw... moron, I didnt ask for people to tell me about my system , I asked about SUV vs car SPL lol, so why dont u shaddup?

You twit, you should know by now that EVERY topic like this one ends the same. Test, test, test. Every car will be different depending on box, power blah blah blah. It's said in every single thread. I don't care if it was about the box last time or the fact you made yourself look stupid and then changed your name to ask the same question using the same sig (lol). It's how you get butt hurt when people try to help you in any way what so ever. Maybe instead of telling people to shaddup, you should shaddup and listen. A lot of the people telling what you should do or what ever it is to help you, you should listen to and maybe try not being a douche about it for once.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

You twit, you should know by now that EVERY topic like this one ends the same. Test, test, test. Every car will be different depending on box, power blah blah blah. It's said in every single thread. I don't care if it was about the box last time or the fact you made yourself look stupid and then changed your name to ask the same question using the same sig (lol). It's how you get butt hurt when people try to help you in any way what so ever. Maybe instead of telling people to shaddup, you should shaddup and listen. A lot of the people telling what you should do or what ever it is to help you, you should listen to and maybe try not being a douche about it for once.

you're the only douchebag int his topic as of now... seriously, okay last post for real lol late nite browsing ftw! i have been listening have you been listening to me? nah didnt think so...