haha nice.

if only we still had ours. shit economy forced us to sell it for way less than it was worth. :(

but still got the bass boat, and its about time to do some fishing.

and i still know a couple people with some bowriders, so hittin the beach on a boat is still gonna happen this summer :)

this was monday at work.i got skunked this is jamz

0329001232.jpg

0329001220a.jpg

one largemouth. one smallmouth

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

i want videos : )

ima workin on it. in another thread we was talkin bout the first ever ripple trick.hahaha. probably saturday if this storm will be gone by then. the other thing is the infamous "speaker breakin". they shake the boat to hell on the trailer so im sure they will make ripples but im been tryin to play them an hour a day or so in hopes that will loosen up. hell i even down loaded "decafs" zip 1 so i'd have the shiz for music.(now you know im serious) :woot:

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

ima workin on it. in another thread we was talkin bout the first ever ripple trick.hahaha. probably saturday if this storm will be gone by then. the other thing is the infamous "speaker breakin". they shake the boat to hell on the trailer so im sure they will make ripples but im been tryin to play them an hour a day or so in hopes that will loosen up. hell i even down loaded "decafs" zip 1 so i'd have the shiz for music.(now you know im serious) :woot:

Ya man decaf's stuff gets down man. Should be able to pop the cherry on them bishes lol. I want vids in the water man.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

wellll......ftl....played the shiy out of the system this week,probably have about 12-15 hrs on it. the woofers are sounding great,the kids are very impressed when they heard it. took the time to figure out how to do the gains, amazingly simple once you figure it out.hahahha. downloaded zip 1 -zip5 of decaf hits.even took 2 extra batts out of my work boat, so that there was a total of three batts for the stereo and charged them.......and its a shitty cold, overcast, windy day. so no videos this week.

:bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull:

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

• 1 month later...

holy shit....that was a fast month. just an update.

ordered 2) d 925 xs batteries this a.m. . went with them cause they will fit under the seat. hopefully they will give me some good extended playing time. choose the 925's for size to weight to amp hr ratio. so now the only problem is a vid recorder. the cam i was using was my sons from the school and he had to turn it in. so honestly will prob be june before i can get a camera to record ripple tricks. damn....i forgot i totally removed the seats to get to the boxes to redo the ports. i messed up on my math on the ports, imagine that, so "SKULLZ" ended up answering a post on fixing the boxes. now it hits low notes like crazy. it was my first time doing slot ports, guess i should have asked for help first. btw they are tuned at 35 hz now.

as always .. thanks for lookin

matthew :woot:

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

Ya man i feel ya on the quick month lol got to school yesterday and i looked at the calender and i was like wtf? may already? bet that boat sounds real good man.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

• 2 weeks later...

the latest addition to the boat. took a minute cuz like everyone, life keeps gettin in the way of my system.haha

0513001817.jpg

outta the box

0513001823.jpg

just siitin where they go.

0514001103.jpg

see there is actually two

0514001119.jpg

opted for the blue top. only 5 less amp hrs than a yellow and 50$ cheaper

0514001148.jpg

d925's wired up and installed under passengers seat

0514001228.jpg

blue top installed

0514001249.jpg

still workin on gettin a tower but should only be a month at the most . i hope. then two more speaker on the tower. sounds pretty decent on the water and at speed. still might totally redo the boxes cuz i think that they could sound better but thats me being picky

thanks for lookin....matthew

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

i wanna hear how this sounds! any vids yet?

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

sweet boat man, just a heads up keep an eye on the surrounds on those p3 12's i have 2 of the same d212's and my surround ripped all the way around at 735 watts in 1 year ftmfl.

99 suburban

20" boss motorsport wheels

big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi)

alpine 9886 deck

kenwood 11 band eq

fosgate t5002 amp running sub

kenwood ps200 amp running components

jl xr components in front doors

jl xr 6.5 in rear doors

jl in rear roof

1 FI Q 18" with bp

enclosure 8 cubes 138 sq" port 34hz