yep its an alpha....thanks for info. im owner/operator of "Boat Management Services" on Lake Powell since 1991. ;)

twins are nice but $.boat will still do 65+.well b 4 the system and all its weight..

no comments on the build. hahaha

No problem, we had to learn the hard way so everytime I see one of the alpha one's I gotta give out that info.

What motor's in it? 350? 454?

Ha, the build looks like it's gonna be cool once done man, I like some good tunes for out on the water.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

yep... im lovin the pink after owning it for a while..

350 chevy. a buddy has a "Magic" 26' w/ 502 bravo 2 and i run next to him all day at 65-70.at first i thought my speedo was broke but he confirmed it, elevation is 3700

here also. you gots to have music on the water , especially on the beach. we put 96 hrs last summer on it,and a total of 5 houseboat trips. even got my 57 yr old mom-in-law up

on a wake board.

cant wait to do some "flexin".

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

Haha nice man.

When we got our cruiser it has 150 hours on it. There was like 260 on it after that first summer of owning it. Took it out the first weekend we owned it in march, and we were on it every weekend until mid november of that year.

Didn't do but about half as much the next year since construction was tanking, then we used it once the year after that, then sold it. I miss that ol' girl. We didn't have much for tunes in ours, but it was better than everyone else on the beach and it could be heard a good distance away.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

well heres what i accomplished this weekend. ill do a lttle each nite after work until next weekend and just keep crossin things off the list. carpet bagger wont return phone call so not sure when that will happen.

1st thing that got change last summer

newfamilymembers2002.jpg

start of amp rack....the mounts

newfamilymembers2001.jpg

glassed in

newfamilymembers2003.jpg

the rack

newfamilymembers2009.jpg

newfamilymembers2010.jpg

upholstery piece that will hold plexi to cover amps

from gettin wet

newfamilymembers2015.jpg

pic of drivers side to compare location of amp rack to

newfamilymembers2016.jpg

pieces just sittin there

newfamilymembers2017.jpg

rack sanded & primmed

newfamilymembers2018.jpg

mounts primed

newfamilymembers2019.jpg

rack and mounts will get painted black.eventually there will be some leds in there to back light the amps.

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

now for the boxes. what a pain in the ass x 2.slot ports ftl

definitely more work than a good ole round port. they better sound good or ima gonna cry.

the start

newfamilymembers2004.jpg

see sed there was 2

newfamilymembers2005.jpg

installing ports

newfamilymembers2006.jpg

front layed out

newfamilymembers2007.jpg

can you draw a cirlce?

newfamilymembers2011.jpg

i can

newfamilymembers2012.jpg

can cut them out also

newfamilymembers2013.jpg

twins again. its dejevu(sp) all over again

newfamilymembers2014.jpg

priming boxes

newfamilymembers2020.jpg

there done....ready to paint black.

newfamilymembers2021.jpg

and just a pic of the hanger.

newfamilymembers2022.jpg

thanks for lookin. matthew

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

Ah man, this really makes me want to go drag my boat out of storage and start building. All new build coming this year for mine as well, switching things up big time. My old build log is on here somewhere. Nice boat, love the colors and thats some nice equip. What do you have for batts in that bitch?

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

cool shit man. i was upset when i reached the end.

sorry bout that. dont know how some guys do it. its pain to stop and clean your hands, take a pic and start again.

im tryin to but all that was 2 days. seems like 4 ever with nothin to show. there will be mmmmooorree

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

Ah man, this really makes me want to go drag my boat out of storage and start building. All new build coming this year for mine as well, switching things up big time. My old build log is on here somewhere. Nice boat, love the colors and thats some nice equip. What do you have for batts in that bitch?

it would be nice to see some other boats being done on here. always look for spl2k's stuff

then maybe i could steal some ideas.hahaha

thank ...i love the colors to, not at first but now

i waited all winter lookin/readin. always wanted a fosgate system. almost went with audioque but decided to save that for my work truck.

where im gonna put the batts is only 7" tall so right now im thinkin 2 XS d1200's dedicated to the stereo and just a regular marine agm for the engine.

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

Here's the link to my old install that I did last spring. Most of the equipment will be replaced (some has broke or been sold since) Big changes coming this spring.

My boat

Can't wait to see more progress on your boat. Get to work!!!

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Archived