4x6 selection..

zachhern1

i dunno what diff that will make unless u seal it off but they sound great regular and get pritty damn loud for 4x6's, i was gunna get em back n do some a pillars with em in my geo if my bro n law didn't sell his blazer tho, kinda pissed me off, i redid his whole stereo cause his factory shit was blown, i put a jvc cd player, polk db4x6's in the dash and memphis 5x7 studio series coax in the back on the sides n it sounded awesome

you should be happy with em, for the money n them being marine certified makes it alot better so the surround wont deterate in the sunlight n what knot, but try not to seal em off in there cause they sound better the regular way, the tweets are a lil big tho so u might halfto mod the cover that goes over the speaker for it to fit flush, thats what we had to do, but u might have more room tho

anyways hope u like em, u dont really need an amp to push em but if u have one it would make em alot cleaner sounding

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

fosgate power t1462's i have had right around 65 watts rms, running them for bout 6 months, and they still sound great. They actually get surprisingly loud for 4x6's. plus price on them is great.

I have these and can say they are VERY loud for 4x6's. But lance_98main did the tweeter hit your speaker grill? It hits on mine and mine its cracking now. Pics of install pls or what did you do to make them fit?

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-AQ 200.2-2 AQ Supertweeters-XS Power D3400-270a Mecman Alt

-Knu Konceptz Wire