Second Skin Audio

stick with the 12"s. three 10"s will need another 1k watts because there is another woofer(obviously lol) and you said the 15" wont fit.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

well 2kw is great for those subs. i would strongly recommend a high output alt. but just a second batt... i dunno. a kinetik 2400 might do the trick but even an 1800 would be a ton better than nothing.

like how many amp from a alt would i need a guy suggested 220 i believe. and for the amp how bout a re audio xt 4000de volume 2 or 3. are re audio amps any good by the way. or what other amp would you suggest.

stick with the 12"s. three 10"s will need another 1k watts because there is another woofer(obviously lol) and you said the 15" wont fit.

i think ima stick with the 12's but im guna have to go sealed because ported they dont fit unless i find someone to maybe fit them in their someway. how do you think they will sound sealed. my budget for the amp is around 400 to 450. but now ima have to get the alt and a battery in the trunk too. upgrade the big three and hopefully that's it.