Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So basically for the past couple days, chat hasn't worked for me at all. It keeps saying I have been "kicked from the chatroom". I'm pretty sure I'm not banned from chat (or maybe I am and never got unbanned? but I don't recall ever acting like a feg). But yeah, needs to fixed/

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

Don't worry, not just you. Whenever I go to chat I get the message saying "You have been kicked from the chat room"

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

Don't worry, not just you. Whenever I go to chat I get the message saying "You have been kicked from the chat room"

So I assume they are working on it then? lol. I noticed other people are in there without any problems so I wonder if there is something wrong on my end?

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2766 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...