Second Skin Audio

4 18" ssd's

yea this doesn't make much sense.

3 stinger spv70's = 360 shipped

1 DC Power 270xp = 350 shipped

that leaves almost 300 for wiring

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

ok bet thanks everyone thanks ericR for findn prices too makes alot of since i know everyones like a been sayn that i had to let it sink in....ill get the box built__i was putn myself further away from my main goal__gettn the hdc3s in

also where can i find the stinger spv70's that cheap 360 for 3 i looked them up and their around 3 bill apiece

Edited by pcchris

@DJSMARTGUY PRODUCER/ENGINEER of YOUNG PROBLEMZ ...boy i got so many........boy i got so many

-TEAM WOBBLY WOOFERS-

4 18s MAKE YOU SCREAM!

ok bet thanks everyone thanks ericR for findn prices too makes alot of since i know everyones like a been sayn that i had to let it sink in....ill get the box built__i was putn myself further away from my main goal__gettn the hdc3s in

also where can i find the stinger spv70's that cheap 360 for 3 i looked them up and their around 3 bill apiece

You can go to www.darvex.com, get the batts and wiring, then the 15% discount to SMD members. Then go to DC, Irragi, Mechman, etc and buy an alt. You don't have to get your electrical beefed up to exactly what it needs right this second. It would be smart to do that, but it's not necessary, just get as much as you can afford now, and slowly build the electrical up more and more till it's nice n beefy!

I don't know if that is where he got the prices, but I do know darvex sells batteries, and while you are picking them up, you can pick up your wiring there too, with a 15% discount. Better than ordering from different sites and paying more for shipping, and not getting a 15% discount!

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz