Sonic Electronix

I got 2 old infinity 375rms subs and I really want a upgrade because these are about to blow out on a 600rms amp I was thinking of getting THESE and can anyone tell me if http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17657_SPL+SP3-12.html are any good? they kinda look sketchy for that price.

and can anyone tell me what is the difference between 4ohm and 2ohm and the advantages and disadvantages?

Don't buy that. The voice coil options give you different loads on your amp depending on how many subs/vc's you got and what ohm load your amp can handle.

Also your amp would underpower these and then they die faster because your gonna crank your gain to make them loud. What amp do you have?

Edited by OrionStang

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Don't buy that. The voice coil options give you different loads on your amp depending on how many subs/vc's you got and what ohm load your amp can handle.

Also your amp would underpower these and then they die faster because your gonna crank your gain to make them loud. What amp do you have?

its a 4ohm infinity amp 600rms but I can always get another amp I just want some decent subs for under 200

Just took a vid and there is not enough bass

Edited by autos

Thats free air and probably dirty power. I wouldn't lie to you about personal experience.

Do you own a mustang? and if you do how the hell do you fit anything in the trunk because the opening is so damn small Edited by autos