Sundown Audio

Completely lost

I am completely lost with my new project. May be brain overload or just plain ignorant to the full process. I am trying to hook up my new stuff to my old stuff to get a bigger knock, but, I don't want to run the risk of destroying everything. Here is my system..... Deck: Sony Xplod CDX GT08, In-cab speakers: 1 pair Kenwood KFC-T207 (with crossover network in-line), 1 pair stock Ford 5" X 7" door speakers, 1 pair 6.5" 2 way Sony Xplod rear door speakers, 1 pair 6" X 9" 3 way Sony Xplod in rear deck, Subs: 1 pair Lanzar Heritage HRW104 (new) 10" SVC (800 watts max 400 RMS) and 1 single VR3 12" DVC (400 watts max 200 RMS), Amps: 1 Lanzar Vibe 420 4 channel 2 Ohm stable 600 watts max, 1 Lanzar Vibe 236 (new) 2 channel 2 Ohm stable 1000 watts max, Capacitor: 1 Lanzar Vibe Pro (new) LQ16CAP 1.6 farad. My goal is to daisy chain my amps to run my subs, but, I am completely lost as to how to do this without completely destroying my system. Does anybody have an idea how to do this??? Any input will be greatly appreciated.

ditch the twelve just run the tens on one of the amps

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

first things first throw out the cap. useless and takes up room haha. and what do u mean u wanna put it all in without destroying your system?

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

and fail for double post

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

What do you mean by daisy chain? Like the RCAs? Or the Power cables? What is being daisy chained?

Edited by Nirvalica

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

first things first throw out the cap. useless and takes up room haha. and what do u mean u wanna put it all in without destroying your system?

I was thinking about ditchin the 12, but, the cap is stayin. I need the help. My measly little Vibe 420 was making my headlights dim when I was sitting. I can just imagine what the Vibe 236 will do. Also, I am not planning on keeping the car long enough to do an electrical overhaul. The cap is the cheapest and most feasible way for me to go right now.

I would like to connect both amps in a series in order to run my subs.

Uh, what. You can't just connect them in series.

Closest thing you could come to doing something useful would be to bridge the 4 channel down to 2 channels and run it to 2 of your 4 coils, then run a channel of the 2 channel to the other 2.

i.e. 4 channel to the 2 10's and the 2 channel to the 12 or vice versa. But personally I would sell the fuckin' lot and buy something sensible instead.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!