messing a kids system up

on a weird level, imo you kinda stole that guys system, indirectly, by purposely fucking it up, because of you, he no longer has beat, and i don't care if he's a dick, you should go buy him some new shit now, and write an i'm sorry for being a fucking retard letter to his dad

uh yeah he got it back two weeks after. i posted that back in the thread. pretty sure they were the same ones and like somebody said it was probably under warranty. i didnt even think of that but i bet thats what happened.

Would of beating his ass with your own system if been better? His cred is ruined, and you get to be the loudest. Now ur just a douchebag.

Similar to the team you feature in your avatar.

ok why does everyone think that i did this because his system is louder than mine? that has nothing to do with it. i didnt even know it was/hear it before then. i did it because it was something creative i thought to get back at him for being a douche towards everybody at school. and no i dont get to be the loudest, he got them right back and we arent the only two with subwoofers at school..

oh and thats deion sanders, im not saying i like the cowboys. i like deion sanders as a player not that team necessarily, but what ever.

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

Maybe a bit of a dick move by not taking care of it another way. But you know if you would have whooped his ass his rich dad probably would have gotten his big ego and tried to sue you for all you have. You have one big ego theres another one behind it. Seriously him giving his son what he wanted just fed his ego because he thinks he can get what he wants. Not having to work for it and getting to look down on the people that work hard for their shit also fed his ego. His father should have known better.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

I'd laugh if he comes on here asking why his subs blew on a really loud bass song some kid from school put on a cd for him.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

Im pretty sure you should do us all the favor of first unplugging your computer.. then second I think you should go out to your car and blow your own shit up for being an asshole. Maybe someone like me with a way better system should come and tear your shit apart, im sure you'd like that. :rolleyes: stupid noob. Maybe the kid was insecure about himself anyways and the cocky-ness is his way of making himself feel better. Maybe he thought he was about to make a friend which could of been you, who might have just eventually changed his perspective on how he treats people.

Well I guess im getting ahead of myself, obviously you aren't mature or smart enough to influence or inspire someone like that anyways.

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

Im pretty sure you should do us all the favor of first unplugging your computer.. then second I think you should go out to your car and blow your own shit up for being an asshole. Maybe someone like me with a way better system should come and tear your shit apart, im sure you'd like that. :rolleyes: stupid noob. Maybe the kid was insecure about himself anyways and the cocky-ness is his way of making himself feel better. Maybe he thought he was about to make a friend which could of been you, who might have just eventually changed his perspective on how he treats people.

Well I guess im getting ahead of myself, obviously you aren't mature or smart enough to influence or inspire someone like that anyways.

Yes, Sir. Right away, Sir. Going outside right now and im going to blow my own shit up for being an asshole. :sad: Yes, Sir.

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

Yes, Sir. Right away, Sir. Going outside right now and im going to blow my own shit up for being an asshole. :sad: Yes, Sir.

Good I honestly hope you do. Its useless idiots like you who give bass a bad name. I'll bet you do the same shit that kid did, out there bangin your shit in the parking lot like your a badass. But obviously you felt compelled to take it upon yourself to avenge your entire school since this kid is such and evil villain. Im sure your a hero now :rolleyes:

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

wow you sound like a big cocky asshole here.

If his shit was rattling then he probably deserved what you gave him. Because I am about damn tired of these fucking rattle traps. Thats probably one reason we get a noise violation because the rattling is so fucking loud. So he should learn his shit before having it installed.

LOL..... Even deadened cars rattle.

Archived