Sundown Audio

US Amps MD-1D Vs. US Amps XT2000DE vs. Sundown SAE 1200.1 v1

sgresham

Hey guys. This is my first post here, but I've been browsing for a couple of days. Great forum! I just purchased an RE SE 10 D4 for my Infiniti G37 Coupe, and I need to buy an amp to push it. This sub has an RMS of 600 watts, but I think if I'm careful I can give it a bit more. I'm trying to make a decision tonight so I can have it here by this weekend to install. My budget is $250 or less, but less is always better. I think I've narrowed it down to three finalists:

http://cgi.ebay.com/US-AMPS-XT2000DE-XT-V2-2000w-MONO-CAR-AMPLIFIER-XT2000D_W0QQitemZ350257812567QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Amplifiers?hash=item518cfe1457

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-US-AMPS-MERLIN-MD-1DN-1200w-MONO-CAR-AMPLIFIER-1D_W0QQitemZ390092552711QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Amplifiers?hash=item5ad353fa07

and the last finalist is a used Sundown SAE-1200.1 v1.

The Sundown is the most expensive at 225 shipped. (I say that because I think I can offer about 200 for the MD-1DN.)

As far as looks are concerned, I love the way the xt2000de looks, but I know that is far from everything. What do you guys think? In addition, if you guys have anything that would work better for about the same price, let me know. I need to pull the trigger!

i have an amp atm running off the same re se 10 d4 only 500rms but plenty for that SE i'd do 125 shipped on it Alpine MRPM500

done may SE with that amp and it slaps

Thanks for the offer on the Alpine, that's a great deal. I'm actually looking for an amp that does alot more than this sub can handle at one ohm in case I decide to add another.

No US Amps love at all?

lol wut amp and sub dont ur ass have

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.