Sundown Audio

Recomendations

jcm1689

using the same power maybe no diff at all but less sq , youd be running SSD at full potential and BL at under rated power

so your saying if were gonna stick with 4000 rms it would be better to go with the ssd's with options vs the "stock" bl's?

no im pretty sure he doesnt wanna compete. maybe bassrace a couple times but i highly doubt it. just wants to be "loud as hell". he friends with the kid that i just did the 4 15" ssd install for he said he wants it louder than that i told him the 18's would be louder, now he keeps asking me if the bl's are gonna make a huge differece. i really dont know so im just trying to figure it out. and from what i heard the q's will sound better but they are quieter than the bl's

to the ear not really, to the meter most definetly.

Q's drop lower then the BL imo (only ready one BL though so im not too positive on that yet) but by scotts def of them they have less sq but a little more spl then the Q.

But as i said with the wattage here i think the Q's would be great, ive heard alot of 1 and 2 Q installs and they are loud.

alright ill talk to him and see what he thinks. i know he kinda leanin toward the ssd's cuase of the money but if the q's will be better i can convince him to drop the extra cash for those. so do you think that a t3001bd would push 4 q's good enough then or would i need more power. i heard they bench from like 3300-3700 rms

personally not a fan of MK Audio but others on the site have had great luck with them

look for an autotek 4000.1 in your price range or maybe a cyclops somewhere they are hifonics but they are iin your range.

can also look at 2 planet audios strapped or 2 power acoustiks strapped, not the greatest but would give you 4k