• 1 month later...

Ordered the Yahamas that VistaV6 recommended. I haven't gotten them yet but plan to never use them without a super long stretchy chord, based on his experience and the reviews I read that any tugging on the wire will break it.

images-1.jpg

The adapter shouldnt cause any interference.

Funny lil story.

When I was first starting at the radio station I only had apair of headphones with the mini jack. Was sitting in the studio bsin witht he dj and went to plug my headphones in.

Realized my adapter wasnt there. Looked at the dj and said damn it brb. Ran down three flights of stairs to my car and ran down the street like a mile to walmart grabbed a adapter and beat it back tothe station.

Ran BACK up the stairs and got everything tested and going with like 5 minutes till we went live.

About a hour in the dj says where the hell did you go? I told him and he bursts out laughing...Im like wtf man? He goes on air and is talkin then says oh my partner over here was getting ready to go live then bolted out the studio and then back in like 20 minutes later. When I asked him why he said he lost a adapter jack for his headphones and went to buy one so he didnt have to use our "loaner" headphones. He then turns around and grabs a container off the desk behind him and says "whats in here?" I look up and there is like 20 of the mini to standard jack adapters in this thing. I think I turned like 40 different shades of red. And just burst out laughing.

skull candy.. headrush.. jvc (if you dont want fancy), just stuff like that for starters, best buy..source, radioshack carries alot of beginer ones

1998 GMC Jimmy 4 Dr.

-SINGER 275 Amp Alternator

-150 FT. Of 1/0 OFC (8 runs) 4 pos, 4 neg. Front-back.

-Audioque AQ2200D @ .5 ohm

-2 Audioque HDC3 18's Tuned to 27-29 HZ

-4 Clarion 6.5's

-2 Optima yellowtops

black-diamond.jpg

I thought I posted this reply a longgg time ago, but I guess not.. or it got deleted for some odd reason.

I have philips she 9500, they are pretty good for around $30 ;) they are the earbud kind, which I don't care for.. but the ends are rubber and they don't hurt even after hours. Also, they "hit hard" if you have them in right, lol.

Edited by somerandomguy

Yes, but bare in mind I was looking for some specifally for DJ'ing. I've not seen anyone use any type of earbud or monitor style for this... then again, maybe I did and didn't notice.

It's like miracle ear!

Saw my first DJ using Skull Candy last Wednesday. I went up and talked to him, he said his mom got them for him and they haven't worn out yet. They were a cool looking like Aqua and Yellow limited edition and seemed to be holding up well. I guess they might have been a more expensive model than the $50 ones, but I couldn't tell.

images-1.jpg