Jump to content

Rockford Fosgate R1653


inm

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been looking for new speakers for my Blazer, and have decided I want Rockford Fosgate all around.

Anyway, I found what I need for the dash speakers and back doors, but can't figure out for the front door.

I read somewhere that the front doors of a Blazer is a 6 3/4" speaker, so I found the Rockford Fosgate R1653.

On Crutchfield (Link) they classify it as a 6 3/4" speaker, but on RF's site (Link) they classify it as a 6 1/2"

So, which one is it? Or will it work either way?

Thanks.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

Anyone?

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Guest Scylloga
Posted

It is a 6.5 speaker but it will fit in 6.75 holes and mount fairly easy with minor mods. IF you get lucky like I did the door speaker will have a ring you can pop off and screw too.

I suggest checking out sonicelectronics. they have the power series for 80 bucks tho.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1381 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...