Sonic Electronix

WOWWWW Jay is awesome as hell i cant even explain. He told me that they did not have the supplies to fix my sub, so instead of having me wait for the supplies to come in, he just sent out a shipment for a BRAND NEW sub, amazing :)

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

so i guess jay sent out the sub on thurs to have me get it by monday, turns out he sent the d2 instead of the d1, so he contacted me and told me he cancelled the shipment for the d2 and next day air'd a d1 so i can get it by mon :D wow!!

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

yikes!! this dude from caco told me for a daily system not to do more than 1700 on coppers for the 12s, he is a AQ freak been running aq/dd since they started so idk, this is the first time i ran aq and the spiders effed up after 2 months, but i think its just a isolated thing, but the coils/everything else is still good :)

ooo hopefully u get it up there :)

ooooo gotcha, thats probably it then, makes sense

I was told from DJ that they HDC3 could take a 3500d.1 each.....I sure hope they take the power. Guess we shall see.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I was told from DJ that they HDC3 could take a 3500d.1 each.....I sure hope they take the power. Guess we shall see.

yea id trust dj more than a dude from caco....ive seen/heard 2 15s on 3k each, mofos sound incredible, shit hit a 152, but it was more uncomforatable to sit in than a 155 car for some reason

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

Archived