cant even compete with most on here but i made a little video when i got bored earlier

was raining so i didnt pop the trunk.. distorts really bad because of the iphone video and you can hear the lyrics when in the car.. the bass doesnt drown it all out

yeah its my first system and to people on here its nothing but i just decided to post it

what you guys think?

had to use the only CD i burned and this was the loudest song on it because if i used my iphone i couldnt record video at the same time..

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

i bet it sounds better in person...D3's huh I have two I don't use if you ever want to upgrade to 4-12s ill sell you mine :ph34r: they where my third set of subs so they where taken care off, diamonds sounds really good.

i bet it sounds better in person...D3's huh I have two I don't use if you ever want to upgrade to 4-12s ill sell you mine :ph34r: they where my third set of subs so they where taken care off, diamonds sounds really good.

yeah if i ever feel like upgrading ill check it out

oh and what kinda car is that in your profile picture? jw because it looks pretty cool

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

Why didn't you use the CD you used to blow that other kids JL's?

oh because it would probably crack my window the songs are so loud. im not worried about blowing them or anything but yeah, i cant afford a new window. B)

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Fucking weak man.

You were joking, right?

Tell me you're joking.

no man i dont feel like having to tape a trash bag to one of my windows.. :rolleyes:

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Fucking weak man.