that guy Posted March 11, 2010 Report Posted March 11, 2010 How do you remove the stock cd player in a 99 acura cl? I searched the site and tried google but haven't found anything. Please don't make me go to a shop and have them do it lol. Thanks in advance. “He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.” Winston Churchill
Ray Posted March 11, 2010 Report Posted March 11, 2010 http://www.installdr.com/InstallDocs/Acura/2.2-CL.html 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
that guy Posted March 11, 2010 Author Report Posted March 11, 2010 http://www.installdr.com/InstallDocs/Acura/2.2-CL.html Awesome, thank you man, you rock. “He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.” Winston Churchill
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.