Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

OK as of lately I have been having a itch to build my own PC and wanna know what are some really good components that near gaming quality but NOT gaming quality cuz I'm not a PC gamer type.

I plan to use this PC just any other PC. I want to have good multimedia setup, lots of storage, and a extremely nice sound card setup to where I may be able to build my sound sytem setup without any problems what so ever.

So SHOW ME WHATCHA' GOT B)

P.S. The 2 cases that I already have I think have ATX style boards in them already so any better suggestions is more than welcome.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5126 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...