mazda 6, 158.0@30hz 4 18" subwoofers. update pics page 55,56,58,59

Looks amazing.. have any build pics of the doors and kicks?

I was so caught up in building them that it really never crossed my mind to photograph them. I will be doing the back doors in the future and will be sure to photo them!

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

kind words my friend. To answer your question! You calculate the port all the way through. I am actually going to be adding an elbow to the pipe to increase the length. Right now the box is tuned to 27hz and peaks at 37hz. I am going to tune it lower so I can peak at or around 30hz. I can hit 150.6 on the dash with the front door open at 37hz I hope I can break 150 at 30hz. Thats the goal anyway.

Cool Thanks for looking out. Wish you were around here. I'd pay to learn how to do some bad azz work like that. The guys around here are do aite work, but I'm particular and like my stuff to be custom but look as if it was manufactured that way. Love your work. Oh, and I hope you don't mind me copying some of your ideas. B)

Cool Thanks for looking out. Wish you were around here. I'd pay to learn how to do some bad azz work like that. The guys around here are do aite work, but I'm particular and like my stuff to be custom but look as if it was manufactured that way. Love your work. Oh, and I hope you don't mind me copying some of your ideas. B)

First off I would teach you for free. Second, I dont mind at all your not really copying just getting some ideas. Unless you have a mazda 6 with 4 cadence amps and 2 lunars and 2 18"s then you might be copying! Haha.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Ready to add some length to port! Problem is..motivation os low..gloomy day..Damb!

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Amazing car. I was fortunate enough to sit in it. It gets down!! You got talent bro... without a question.

Thanks sweetheart!haha

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived