mazda 6, 158.0@30hz 4 18" subwoofers. update pics page 55,56,58,59

My best friend owns a large cabinet shop, whenever I have a large project I barrow a work station and use his tools rather than mine, my garage is small and I have an HOA that doesnt allow your garage to be used as anything other than parking for your car, so when I work on cars I have to shut the door, cutting wood with the door down sucks balls. Ok I said too much. bottom line, boy hooked me up... Tonight right after work I am going to my other buddies metal shop and making all the braces.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

The sub face is going to be 2" thick. luckily where the thin spot is I have the side of the box I can screw directly into so That wont be a problem. I took a couple more pics but for somereason they are not showing up in my photobucket account. But the box is in the car now, All I have left to do is mount bracing and put the baffle on and its a wrap. cosmetics at that point

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

My best friend owns a large cabinet shop, whenever I have a large project I barrow a work station and use his tools rather than mine, my garage is small and I have an HOA that doesnt allow your garage to be used as anything other than parking for your car, so when I work on cars I have to shut the door, cutting wood with the door down sucks balls. Ok I said too much. bottom line, boy hooked me up... Tonight right after work I am going to my other buddies metal shop and making all the braces.

Ah, well now it all makes sense. I hate HOA's. Nothing like owning a house, that you're paying for, but can't do what you want to at it. But that's another issue for another thread.

Looking good. And I understand about the shutting the door and cutting wood. I've had to do that a few times. Under the gun, bad weather, etc. I have my own shop in the back yard now, but if the weather is bad, I can't do anything because it's not big enough to cut in, unless it's small stuff. No full sheets though.

The sub face is going to be 2" thick. luckily where the thin spot is I have the side of the box I can screw directly into so That wont be a problem. I took a couple more pics but for somereason they are not showing up in my photobucket account. But the box is in the car now, All I have left to do is mount bracing and put the baffle on and its a wrap. cosmetics at that point

Photobucket pisses me off on the daily! I'll upload from my phone to the app, and the pictures won't show up in the account if I get on the computer for hours sometimes.

Metal bracing being welded up today. Kinda exciting this box is going to slammo!

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived