DC Sound Lab

so did you guys have fun?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

so did you guys have fun?

i think we did there were over 50 cars entered so it was a long day. i ended up parked next to 2 team DC players one was Ron Gooding jr. the team DC guys gave me a lot of tips for next time. I got to talk with bigpimpin91 he was real cool. I was not sure what to do so the judge put me in super street no wall db drag. i had a hard time getting started playing because my ipod or my fingers kept screwing up. i am going to have to figure out what class i want to be in from here on out. super street no wall was fun but i need to come at it with 10 times more power if thats what i am going to do. i only had 3000 watts i should have 30 000 to 40 000 for that class. i did a 145.6 with 3000 watts and i lost the first 7 or 8 seconds of both runs. i lost to a world champ Ron Gooding who has 2 DC level 5s 18' like me but he has the power to make them bump. i think i will do some research and try to find a class that isnt allready being dominated by DC if there is one and try to make it my thing.

mobile chornobyl

I know chris, aka bigpimpin kept tellin me to come, but i had no gas money, and new alt isnt here yet!

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i think we did there were over 50 cars entered so it was a long day. i ended up parked next to 2 team DC players one was Ron Gooding jr. the team DC guys gave me a lot of tips for next time. I got to talk with bigpimpin91 he was real cool. I was not sure what to do so the judge put me in super street no wall db drag. i had a hard time getting started playing because my ipod or my fingers kept screwing up. i am going to have to figure out what class i want to be in from here on out. super street no wall was fun but i need to come at it with 10 times more power if thats what i am going to do. i only had 3000 watts i should have 30 000 to 40 000 for that class. i did a 145.6 with 3000 watts and i lost the first 7 or 8 seconds of both runs. i lost to a world champ Ron Gooding who has 2 DC level 5s 18' like me but he has the power to make them bump. i think i will do some research and try to find a class that isnt allready being dominated by DC if there is one and try to make it my thing.

Nice seeing you there Sunday.

A little tuning and I'm pretty sure you could birng that to a 150.

I would also like to add that Old_Dude did that 45.6 on music instead of a tone.

Not a bad score.

I had some problems in bass race and I lost hard.

I need to stop losing, it costs way too much.