cris2216 Posted March 11, 2010 Report Posted March 11, 2010 I'm going to buy a re audio my 15 or 18 do you think an 6 cubic foot box tuned to 30hz be enough
rmzsuzuki89 Posted March 11, 2010 Report Posted March 11, 2010 I'd go bigger for an 18". I assume by the tuning that this will be a daily driver? My Feedback Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/103868-official-rmzsuzuki89-feedback-thread/page__pid__1441542#entry1441542
cris2216 Posted March 11, 2010 Author Report Posted March 11, 2010 I'd go bigger for an 18". I assume by the tuning that this will be a daily driver? yea it is so how bout a 8.5 cubic ft box and tuned to 32hz for an 18
rmzsuzuki89 Posted March 11, 2010 Report Posted March 11, 2010 yea it is so how bout a 8.5 cubic ft box and tuned to 32hz for an 18 That would do well, is that before or after displacements...Also what sub is it, and how much power are you using? My Feedback Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/103868-official-rmzsuzuki89-feedback-thread/page__pid__1441542#entry1441542
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.