Sonic Electronix

Authorized AA dealership around your area. Or I THINK you can e-mail Meade about it, and he can send them to you (don't quote me on that though).

About the DAT 8.1, I thought only a few were made? Gonna have hell of a time finding them, and when you do, they are going to cost A LOT

EDIT - I see Meade browsing this topic, maybe he can clear that up.

Well as far as price I'm not looking to spend a shit ton of money, im looking for something on the cheaper side that will work well.

and are the SMD subs really expensive?

Well as far as price I'm not looking to spend a shit ton of money, im looking for something on the cheaper side that will work well.

and are the SMD subs really expensive?

If you are going for something on the cheaper side, disregard AA SMD subs. You never specified your price range, so I thought I might as well just say something that is going to cost a lot of money to get and back up! If you give us a price range we can help you better.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

**cough cough** 6 grand at least **cough cough**

Close LOL, I was gonna say about a grand a piece for the subs, probably between 1500-2000 on the amp, 2 H.O. Alts thats another 1K, and 3or4 D3100, which is about 1200-1500, oh cant forget the wiring 400 for 0/1 guage(running 2 runs or power and ground of course), Misc box materials/speaker wire, another 150. Then after you need mids and highs to keep up with that kind of bass...........

So you see having a system that big can add up really really fast.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

If you are going for something on the cheaper side, disregard AA SMD subs. You never specified your price range, so I thought I might as well just say something that is going to cost a lot of money to get and back up! If you give us a price range we can help you better.

Well it would want to be under 2500 if thats possible if not then I guess id have to go with 12s

Well it would want to be under 2500 if thats possible if not then I guess id have to go with 12s

2 AudioQue HDC 15's, an AudioQue 2200d, 0/1 throught as well as Big3, and a Big Battery in the trunk, that would be a good system for under 2500.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

Close LOL, I was gonna say about a grand a piece for the subs, probably between 1500-2000 on the amp, 2 H.O. Alts thats another 1K, and 3or4 D3100, which is about 1200-1500, oh cant forget the wiring 400 for 0/1 guage(running 2 runs or power and ground of course), Misc box materials/speaker wire, another 150. Then after you need mids and highs to keep up with that kind of bass...........

Like whats the best sub if we're talking bang for your buck.

You forgot 400 $ sounddeadning

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

2 AudioQue HDC 15's, an AudioQue 2200d, 0/1 throught as well as Big3, and a Big Battery in the trunk, that would be a good system for under 2500.

Exactly what I was thinking. Bad with remembering prices so I was on the AQ site adding everything up haha

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

You forgot 400 $ sounddeadning

LAWLZ I could of kept going and going, But I figure for a reliable 5-10K rms daily driver figure about 10,000 dollars, if its less then great, but it probably wont be more, unless that is your are trying to do a 10K system with all UL equipment LOL.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

LAWLZ I could of kept going and going, But I figure for a reliable 5-10K rms daily driver figure about 10,000 dollars, if its less then great, but it probably wont be more, unless that is your are trying to do a 10K system with all UL equipment LOL.

Thougt u want to bash noobs.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley