Sonic Electronix

Thougt u want to bash noobs.

I dont call it bashing I call it educating, there are tons of people that come here everyday, they used to all want BTL's and 15Krms, now they all want SMD's and more power, but most(not all) or thier previous systems where a pioneer 12 on a sony 1000watt amp, and they dont release the kind of financial investment it is for a system of that caliber, so sometimes I may come off as a smartass but its not like 10000rms is gonna power it self off of a 90 amp alt and AC Delco Battery.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I dont call it bashing I call it educating, there are tons of people that come here everyday, they used to all want BTL's and 15Krms, now they all want SMD's and more power, but most(not all) or thier previous systems where a pioneer 12 on a sony 1000watt amp, and they dont release the kind of financial investment it is for a system of that caliber, so sometimes I may come off as a smartass but its not like 10000rms is gonna power it self off of a 90 amp alt and AC Delco Battery.

I know, i know, i know, not tons but every day 1, 2, 3.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

You want to go with ur OEM speakers, heaadunit, battery and so on

ok dude. I apologize for being such a dumbass, but I literally know jack shit about car audio. so if you could enlighten me that would be wonderful. and I'm kind of just hear to learn about stuff because I've never done this before.

Edited by basslover530

ok dude. I apologize for being such a dumbass, but I literally know jack shit about car audio. so if you could enlighten me that would be wonderful. and I'm kind of just hear to learn about stuff because I've never done this before.

In my honest opinion... You should start out with something small, in a prefab box, and install it yourself. Read things online, try them out on your own, and learn. Then start moving to bigger systems, so you will understand everything that you actually need to do, so you don't mess it up, and have to go and spend more money to fix it.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

ok dude. I apologize for being such a dumbass, but I literally know jack shit about car audio. so if you could enlighten me that would be wonderful.

Not a dumbass, but with 2.5 k $ and ur own handscraft u can do a good beginner system, or do u want to competite on SPL-competitions(SPL=soundpressurelevle), or its only to

have big bass in car and shitsound out of the originalspeakers, or did u want a good sq (soundqality-system).

Tell us what u want and what is in ur car now. And than everything easy

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Not a dumbass, but with 2.5 k $ and ur own handscraft u can do a good beginner system, or do u want to competite on SPL-competitions(SPL=soundpressurelevle), or its only to

have big bass in car and shitsound out of the originalspeakers, or did u want a good sq (soundqality-system).

Tell us what u want and what is in ur car now. And than everything easy

Nah man I'm just a high school kid that wants a good system that can bump hard. because I really enjoy bass. I thought 2-15s was a good idea but maybe I should go with 12s? I'm just lookin for a decent system and nothing fancy by any means.

Edited by basslover530