Single Reflex Box ...How to make one? Whats the calculations for them

Ok for single reflex boxes...how do they work...i have done ported boxes and all for cars i previously had..but what calculations are required to make a single reflex box..like the one i had build in my bed....i have no idea how it works..all i know is the subs are in a sealed box...then the another box that has a port in it...

dsc00227w.jpg

2 12' Fi Bl's

2 AQ2200

1 180 Amp Alternator(yea i know i need more amperage)

3 Optimas

0g wiring/big three

---------------------------

Ok for single reflex boxes...how do they work...i have done ported boxes and all for cars i previously had..but what calculations are required to make a single reflex box..like the one i had build in my bed....i have no idea how it works..all i know is the subs are in a sealed box...then the another box that has a port in it...

dsc00227w.jpg

that's a standard 4th order bandpass. All you do is tune the front port as if it were for a regular ported box. Get the size of the front chamber, account for displacement of the port, calculate away, double check your math, that should do it.

that's a standard 4th order bandpass. All you do is tune the front port as if it were for a regular ported box. Get the size of the front chamber, account for displacement of the port, calculate away, double check your math, that should do it.

but how does it work...so how you know how much space to put in the chamber the subs are in and the chamber the port is in?

do you give the subs X amount of space then just the same amount on the ported side of the chamber then just port it like a regular box? or what

2 12' Fi Bl's

2 AQ2200

1 180 Amp Alternator(yea i know i need more amperage)

3 Optimas

0g wiring/big three

---------------------------