Sonic Electronix

what battery would u recommend but not one to break the bank..

we're not saying your stuff is garbage but a capacitor no matter what kind is drained after the first hit anyway maybe the cheapest way to go would be a optima theres no real way out of buying a good battery cheap.

The best thing to do is throw that capacitor out the window there completely useless,

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/14041-rf-capacitors/page__view__findpost__p__222761

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

we're not saying your stuff is garbage but a capacitor no matter what kind is drained after the first hit anyway maybe the cheapest way to go would be a optima theres no real way out of buying a good battery cheap.

alright i was looking at those..also it looks like alot of people are running. kinetic? batterys those must be a good choice..thanks for all the help guys..

So basically your subs can only handle 800rms together, maybe a bit more

I'm assuming you are running the 2400watt on them which does:

# RMS (Continuous) Power: 100x4 @ 4 ohms

# RMS (Continuous) Power: 200x4 @ 2 ohms

# RMS (Continuous) Power: 400x2 @ 4 ohms

I'm hoping you have DVC 4ohm subs and you are running it at 4ohms but in that case you are still only pushing 400watts, maybe more since its RF...how did you set your gain? You are probably over driving the amp trying to get power that you just don't have, I wouldn't be surprised if you were clipping your subs.

To the whole cap issue, they are only good when your vehicles charging/electrical system is up to par then yes it will help stiffen the voltage...otherwise its just a

band-aide fix

@wolfpack, not all amps will get hot, a lot of amps stay cool even when being pushed

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

ive had 2 of those amps in the past. all of those series amps gets extremely hot no matter what. i use to joke and tell people i had a bbq grill in my car, but really quit trying its normal if they are hot

2m26gzm.png

1996 Camaro RS

Rockford Fosgate BD1000.1

Rockford Fosgate 400a4 Old Skool

2x 12" TSW3001-D4 Pioneer Subs

Pioneer deh-p980bt

Yellow Top Primary Battery

1.5 Diesel Audio Cap<Its just there to impress the females with shiny things ;)

Kinetik HC800

You are underpowering your subs by about half which is fine as long as your do not try to turn up the gain trying to get power you don't have, that will just kill your subs...

If you have the big 3 done you really have no need for a cap

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical