Doughboy415 Posted March 14, 2010 Report Posted March 14, 2010 Went down to greenville Nc yesterday for the Go-expo carshow and stereo comp,got 1st place in accord class and 3rd in 0-600wt stereo class(138.8 0n termlab). But on the way home after the show around 9:30 last night I hit a monster pothole on the highway running about 65,10-12" deep pothole vs 215-35-18s, pot hole won.To make matters worse since it was close to home I didnt bring my spare like i usually do when traveling to shows.After getting turned down by atleast 6 diffrerent tow companies because "I am a lowered custom car" I afinally got a roll back to get me at 3am(because of time change) I finally got home at 5:30 this morning.Keep in mind its only an hour and 1/2 trip normally,plus cost me $330 here my coverage of showhttp://www.ecsmagazine.com/Shows/2010/goexpo/index.html here is how day started the competiton the aftermath,front clip busted plus had to take it and rear off just to get on rollback " BUILT NOT BOUGHT"
k3n12ock Posted March 14, 2010 Report Posted March 14, 2010 That sucks bro. Sorry to hear. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Doughboy415 Posted March 14, 2010 Author Report Posted March 14, 2010 ouch! insurance gonna cover that? I'll find out tomorrow,hope so " BUILT NOT BOUGHT"
dakotaspeir Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 damn man Vehicle: 2008 Chevy Cobalt LT Exterior: Tinted tails, Lowered with Eibach Springs, Black Housing Headlights, 6000k HIDs Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P400-4 & T10001bd Batteries: Kinetik HC1400 Electrical: Big 3 Stock Alt Enclosure: 4 ft³ @ 33Hz 75sq.in. of port (18.75sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Boston Acoustics SL60 (front), Boston Acoustic SX95 (rear) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: 1/0g KnuKonceptz Kollosus, 4g MobileSpec
HighOnBass Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 Lol thats what you get for having your car so god dam riced out.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 Ohhhhhh Noooooooo, your tires all flat and junk........... LOL, that is the first thing that comes to mind when I hear the word posthole. But I guess thats the downside of having a bodykit/lowered car, my buddy has a lowered honda with a kit, and when we bring it in to work on it in the shop we have to use a small jack in order to get the swing arms of the lift under it. Also did it do any damage to the rim? ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
01 S-10 Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 at least it took off that body kit Damn if it had hit a little harder it could have knocked off that grocery cart wing and hood monstrosity also. TDH FTW !!!
pear_b Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 I thought your name sounded familiar, it sucks to see another cb7 take all that abuse! Im glad you found a termlab, I remember few years ago you claiming your "152.1 on the dash" score with your AB 80.1 in your trunk, Im glad you got metered officially and know how hard it is to even get int he 140's for some, yet alone 150's. Keep working away! Team PSI Team Shock Industries Team XS Power Vertex Audio Sundown Audio Knukonceptz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.