So since SMD got changed, my work computers haven't been able to even get on the site. Recently, I reinstalled Java on one of them and the site came up, but while navigating it would go really slow and I would get three messages saying "Line: 1 Error: Invalid character" every single time I changed pages, and every time I entered a thread, IE would completely lock up. This wasn't limited to SMD, so I used the Lo-Fi IP Board until I found I could disable script debugging. So that part is resolved.

So for the first time ever, I can navigate the site successfully and do what I have to do. But now, when I enter threads, each post seems to be streched like fifteen pages of scrolling before the next one, and all the post buttons are smashed on the left side. This is beginning to get really annoying since I spend more time scrolling than reading.

Does anybody know wtf could be going on? It's like the site doesn't finish loading and resizing.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

So since SMD got changed, my work computers haven't been able to even get on the site. Recently, I reinstalled Java on one of them and the site came up, but while navigating it would go really slow and I would get three messages saying "Line: 1 Error: Invalid character" every single time I changed pages, and every time I entered a thread, IE would completely lock up. This wasn't limited to SMD, so I used the Lo-Fi IP Board until I found I could disable script debugging. So that part is resolved.

So for the first time ever, I can navigate the site successfully and do what I have to do. But now, when I enter threads, each post seems to be streched like fifteen pages of scrolling before the next one, and all the post buttons are smashed on the left side. This is beginning to get really annoying since I spend more time scrolling than reading.

Does anybody know wtf could be going on? It's like the site doesn't finish loading and resizing.

same shit happened to me man I been using safari to view this site and its been fine so I havent tried IE since

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

i don't use ie its horrible but the site works fine with firefox, try switching browser and see if that works

Yep just as the site says, it recommends either FireFox or Google Chrome, since I changed to GC I havent had any problems.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I would have switched a while ago, but we don't have rights to install certain programs.

I use IE on my personal computers and I've never had a problem. In fact, the site works just fine with IE. Just not here at work.

[email protected]

Our desktop does the same thing, but my wife's laptop works just fine. I thought it was just MY computer since it's been having problems lately, but that's a whole other story.

You know what? I just found that Google Chrome is on our work computers for some reason, so never mind. It's working fine now.

Thanks for the replies!

[email protected]