thank you for YOUR support

No, thank you! I know that it is very hard to be away from family and friend. And this is for any and every person who is or has served for our country!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

Yeah i mean im still in highschool bro i have to wait to grad to go to basic in july but i run Stuff for Remind.org which is a big supporter and helper for soilders with PTSD which my dads got so i know how it is with people who have family members with it. We got Wrist bands made up that had Our schools name on one part and REMIND on the other side of the band and each was 2$ and we made a good 1-2k off them

I just can't imagine that. I've always been a big supporter of our troops. The only reason I want them home is because it sickens me to see on the news almost every day that we've lost more of our men and women in uniform.

Hmm... It seems almost every time I drive around out here during the Spring-Fall seasons, there are people picketing about this very issue. I have the DoD decal on my windshield and they follow me into stores telling me about my mistake. I almost knocked one guy out for some of the shit he was saying.

It's a bit discouraging I guess.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

I just can't imagine that. I've always been a big supporter of our troops. The only reason I want them home is because it sickens me to see on the news almost every day that we've lost more of our men and women in uniform.

Yes, there are alot of people that have booed our troops when they come back on leave or whatever, my brother (from another mother) has been called a child killer. Just like Vietnam, some people just dont see the real picture. The eastern hemisphere is not like here. They do things very different, there are kids with bombs strapped to them, or dead carcuses with bombs inside them designed to kill. You (we) never know what the next target will be..... Yes it is sad and unfortunate, but that is the way it is.

1998 jeep grand cherokee

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

Here's an example: a lot of people look at marines like they're crazy, or they are felons, and stuff like that. Now I can admit that we are a little crazy lol but most marines are fairly educated, and just wanna be first in the fight. And I do appreciate all the love and support from you guys. If you really wanna be supportive, send me some 18's lol

Corporal, USMC

Hmm... It seems almost every time I drive around out here during the Spring-Fall seasons, there are people picketing about this very issue. I have the DoD decal on my windshield and they follow me into stores telling me about my mistake. I almost knocked one guy out for some of the shit he was saying.

It's a bit discouraging I guess.

never be diccouraged, there are more people that support you than you know!!!!! I am just not scared to say it!!!! you guys have to give up alot and I know that, so I wanted to thank you, and everyone else that has, or does, or will deffend our country!!!!!! Because I know there are people that call you names or want to give you shit for your job! So just a thank you, a simple thank you!!!!!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

im very thankful for all of our troops n give props to those who enlist, i tried to enlist in the army when i was a senior in high school but was denied, almost all of my cousins r enlisted in various branches of the military n most of them have served in iraq

Marines have to be crazy. They do some insane shit. But, it's a good crazy. :) Around here you don't see/hear of a whole lot of anti-war people. Every now and then, but not very often. In my opinion, anyone that thinks our troops are bad people, child killers, whatever, have no damn idea at all what they (the troops) go through and see.