I have many friends and family that have gone (and are still) overseas in the war against terrorism. I just want everyone of them and anyone else that can read this to know we appreciate everything they do! And I'm sure many more people have friends and family that are or have gone overseas. Please show your support for those that support your everyday freedoms!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

No I'm not suprised, I know! and I want you and any vet to know that there are people that support you!!!! There is not a day that goes by I dont thank or at least think of my freedom and what it has cost. Both now and any other time we have gone to war! I will always support our troops!!!!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

Well thank you. You'd be surprised how many look down on us.

Yeah my dad get shit all the time from people (tree hugers) Two Tours in Iraq missed my 13'th and 16's birthday which wasn't easy on me and him but people dont think about that shit they just say wow you killed people. But I look up to it thats why i enlisted

Yeah my dad get shit all the time from people (tree hugers) Two Tours in Iraq missed my 13'th and 16's birthday which wasn't easy on me and him but people dont think about that shit they just say wow you killed people. But I look up to it thats why i enlisted

It is never an easy decision, and I thank your dad! I gave up my dream of the army for my first born, they were jerking me arround and I told them to pack sand! My family comes first, always has. And I thank you and your Father for your time served!!!! I know that some look down on you (as they did a close and dear friend of mine) but you also must remember, it was not all your decision! You are a volunteered member of our armed services and our entire nation has sent you to do your duty! You do as the commanding chief in office tells you to do! But it is nice to know that the every day man and woman supports you!!!! SO, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!!! FOR GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL!!!!!!!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

You'd be surprised how many look down on us.

I just can't imagine that. I've always been a big supporter of our troops. The only reason I want them home is because it sickens me to see on the news almost every day that we've lost more of our men and women in uniform.